Rental Information for all Facilities
- All fees are to be paid at City Hall.
- Renters are required to sign rental agreement.
- The City Manager is authorized to adjust rental fees for certified Local Non-Profits.
- Deposit will be returned if rental facility is left clean and nothing is broken and /or missing.
- If deposit is not pick-up within 5 business days after the rental date, it will be mailed to the address on the contract.
A written letter must be submitted at least three business days prior to the event date in order to receive a refund of rental fees. Deposits will not be refunded with except if the cancellation is due to bad weather, thus, renter must notify Public Works prior or on event date and City Hall the next business in order to receive refund of all fees