Samm Mercado, CPM
Justin Hinojosa, Recreation Clerk
The mission of the Alton Recreation Department is to provide recreational, fitness, special events and wholesome community programs that are beneficial to and enhance the quality of life of the residents and visitors of Alton.
“SCHEDULE OF EVENTS“
- Open Gym Basketball for players ages 16 and over – Monday thru Thursday from 4:00 to 8:15 pm. Cost is $ 1.00 per visit.
- E.S.L. Monday thru Thursday 8:30 am to 12 noon with Region One. For more information and registration call 984-6274.
- E.S.L. Monday thru Thursday 5:00 pm to 8:20 pm with Region One. For more information and registration call 984-6274.
- Vida Saludable: Support Group every Tuesday from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm. For more information and registration call 585-1665 and speak with Veronica Flores Lee, R.N.
- Salud Y Vida: MHP Salud – Rio Grande Valley Salud Y Vida Chronic Disease Management every Wednesday from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon. For more information call 342-3094
- Spanish Citizenship on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30 to 7:30 pm. Contact Sara Herrera at 510-9659 for more information.
- English Citizenship on Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:00 to 8:00 pm. Contact Kayla Montano at 624-5686 for more information.